Application Manager Output and Archive Systems (Ref. 1231)
Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd is a leading sustainable private bank, offering all the advantages of the Swiss banking environment together with dynamic and personalised advisory services focusing on opportunities in international financial markets. The Bank provides a high level of services and expertise when acting as investment advisor and asset manager for private and institutional clients. Financial strength, excellent client services and outstanding quality are therefore key elements of its corporate philosophy.
J. Safra Sarasin’s most valuable capital is its employees. They are essential to the success of the organisation, now and in the future. Their technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills are highly valued by the Group’s clients, management and business partners. The success of J. Safra Sarasin depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of every one of its employees worldwide.
Chief Operating Officer
Application Manager Output and Archive Systems
As employee in a motivated team you are responsible for the configuration and the maintenance of our archive solution "Hypersuite" from IMTF as well as of our output management system "Domtrac" with the corresponding layouting tool "Inspire". You monitor the ongoing operation of the tools and work on the entire development process starting with the requirements specification, the implementation including testing and maintenance.
- Holistic management of our archive system "Hypersuite" (from first level support over system monitoring up to the definition of access right concepts and the development of processes and interfaces).
- Assistance and consultation in the requirements definition of client reporting adaptions and the resulting implementation in the OMS layouting tool.
- Taking over the technical project lead in small and medium sized projects in the area of responsibility as well as supporting function in larger projects.
- Testing and documentation of the developed as well as managed services; technical ownership for all developed and maintained solutions.
- Work closely together with developers in related areas, with business representatives and external software companies.
- Building up monitoring functionalities within the area of responsibility.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or related discipline; alternatively proven professional track record in Linux system administration.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Linux system administration, ideally for output and/or archive systems; experience in related topics like network, storage, NetApp is a plus.
- Proven knowledge in a scripting language like Perl - Shell Scripting helps as well.
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle) and data access elements (SQL/PLSQL).
- Experience in layouting of client output products or flair for design.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to take over responsibilities where applicable.
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage.
Please send your application to: