QA Analyst (Ref. 1189)
Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd is a leading sustainable private bank, offering all the advantages of the Swiss banking environment together with dynamic and personalised advisory services focusing on opportunities in international financial markets. The Bank provides a high level of services and expertise when acting as investment advisor and asset manager for private and institutional clients. Financial strength, excellent client services and outstanding quality are therefore key elements of its corporate philosophy.
J. Safra Sarasin’s most valuable capital is its employees. They are essential to the success of the organisation, now and in the future. Their technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills are highly valued by the Group’s clients, management and business partners. The success of J. Safra Sarasin depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of every one of its employees worldwide.
Chief Operating Officer
QA Analyst (Ref. 1189)
Zurich, CH; Basel, CH
We are currently recruiting a QA Analyst to join the Development Support & Delivery team. The role will suit a technical and commercially minded individual, focused on delivery. In the role you will be driving quality measures to ensure the right solution is delivered accurately in a timely fashion.
You are joining the company at an exciting time of rapid expansion of our digital offer and will be able to positively impact the future culture of the company as we grow.
- Design and implement test cases and test automation for J. Safra Sarasin solutions and tools
- Deliver software releases on time and with the expected capabilities and quality
- Be involved in the full life cycle of software development
- Have ownership in delivering, improving and maintaining J. Safra Sarasin’s core microservices framework
- Work closely with product developers, UI/UX developers and Web engineers in an iterative process
- Have a good knowledge of our business, services and our customers’ needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Proven industry experience as a Software Engineer successfully delivering large projects and following strong Agile Software Development practices
- In order to cover all the technical skills within the team you should have experience with some of the following tools and databases: CI/CD tools (Azure DevOps, FastLane and Nexus), Code Quality and Code Secure tools (Sonarqube, Checkmarx and Hashicorp Vault), automated testing tools (Appium and Selenium) and relational and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Oracle or MS SQL)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, to set own goals based on shifting priorities and to maintain confidence and composure in stressful situations
- Curiosity to acquire new skills in business relevant technology and business
- Very strong problem-solving, analytical skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, German would be an advantage
Please send your application to: