RPA Specialist (Ref. 1109)
Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd is a leading sustainable private bank, offering all the advantages of the Swiss banking environment together with dynamic and personalised advisory services focusing on opportunities in international financial markets. The Bank provides a high level of services and expertise when acting as investment advisor and asset manager for private and institutional clients. Financial strength, excellent client services and outstanding quality are therefore key elements of its corporate philosophy.
J. Safra Sarasin’s most valuable capital is its employees. They are essential to the success of the organisation, now and in the future. Their technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills are highly valued by the Group’s clients, management and business partners. The success of J. Safra Sarasin depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of every one of its employees worldwide.
Chief Operating Officer
RPA Specialist (Ref. 1109)
Zurich, CH; Basel, CH
As an integral part of our newly established competence center for Robotics Process Automation you develop robust RPA solutions across the bank and apply your expertise in the setup and operation of a global RPA initiative. The role involves high business exposure and offers an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to actively contribute to the Bank's RPA competency.
- As a versatile RPA developer, you leverage your analytical mindset to assess and optimize processes prior to automation
- Build complex RPA solutions based on Automation Anywhere with a strong focus on process security and stability
- Actively shape the operating model, governance structure, architecture and best practices of a global RPA initiative
- Engage with stakeholders across all business units to find and evaluate automation potential. Occasional travel required.
- University degree in (business) information systems, information technology or other technical discipline
- Automation Anywhere (A2019) Developer Certificate with proven experience in automating complex processes preferably in the banking / financial industry. Experience with Avaloq is a plus
- Solid understanding of RPA best practices around robot robustness and security, OCR integration, logging, error handling etc.
- Expertise in one or more common programming languages (C#, Java, Python)
- Willingness to work from Basel office several days per week
- Comfortable working in an agile project environment delivering against deadlines and communicating effectively across all business units and management levels
- Fluency in English required, German is a plus
Please send your application to:
Only direct applications will be considered.