Credit Analyst Asset LTV
Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd is a leading sustainable private bank, offering all the advantages of the Swiss banking environment together with dynamic and personalised advisory services focusing on opportunities in international financial markets. The Bank provides a high level of services and expertise when acting as investment advisor and asset manager for private and institutional clients. Financial strength, excellent client services and outstanding quality are therefore key elements of its corporate philosophy.
J. Safra Sarasin’s most valuable capital is its employees. They are essential to the success of the organisation, now and in the future. Their technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills are highly valued by the Group’s clients, management and business partners. The success of J. Safra Sarasin depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of every one of its employees worldwide.
COO Asia and Credit
Credit Analyst – Asset LTV
Working in cooperation with other credit teams analyzing underlying Lombard assets and formulating recommendation for lending rules and strategy.
Taking initiatives to improve existing processes and develop synergies with Lombard lending and Credit Monitoring teams / support the structuring of complex cases.
You will also work with numerous areas of the bank in order to form a good understanding of i) products on which Lombard lending is provided and ii) the bank's processes.
- Risk and LTV assessment for Lombard collateral / Monitor market movements and news on asset classes and analyze impact on Lombard Portfolio
- Review and update the bank's List of Lendable Assets (Loan to Value or "LTV" list)
- Formulate new LTV rule proposal for Head Credit and Credit Committee
- Implement new monitoring and credit risk models / Help maintain data quality in IT systems
- Participate in “change” or IT projects / prepare specifications for IT implementation projects + perform testing
- You will directly work with two other analysts and will be in charge of leading the day to day activity, providing training and supporting their development
- Maintain an on-going working relationship with other units of the Bank such as Trading, Products, Portfolio Management, Relationship Managers, Legal & Compliance etc
- Master in economics, econometrics or finance (CFA,CAIA, FRM a plus)
- At least 7-10 years previous experience in the financial / banking industry including in credit/risk and Lombard assets analysis. Extensive and proven knowledge of Lombard collateral (shares, bonds, mutual funds and structured products)
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel (VBA, access and other IT skills considered a plus)
- Team oriented, structured, committed, flexible and able to deliver under tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in English, (French and/or German considered a plus) / Swiss or European passport only
Please send your application to:
Only direct applications will be considered.