HR Business Partner
Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd is a leading sustainable private bank, offering all the advantages of the Swiss banking environment together with dynamic and personalised advisory services focusing on opportunities in international financial markets. The Bank provides a high level of services and expertise when acting as investment advisor and asset manager for private and institutional clients. Financial strength, excellent client services and outstanding quality are therefore key elements of its corporate philosophy.
J. Safra Sarasin’s most valuable capital is its employees. They are essential to the success of the organisation, now and in the future. Their technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills are highly valued by the Group’s clients, management and business partners. The success of J. Safra Sarasin depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of every one of its employees worldwide.
Corporate Center & Logistics
HR Business Partner
As HR Business Partner of two front divisions you are an integral part of the Group Human Resources team. You will partner with senior management and employees on all levels to deliver the full spectrum and life cycle of HR services. Our Human Resources setup encourages and relies on active participation in improving our processes by leading and/or supporting new and existing initiatives.
- Manage, coach and support line managers along the HR value-chain to identify tailored and value-adding solutions
- Drive an efficient and effective end-to-end recruitment process and ensure a positive candidate experience
- Take ownership to become the trusted advisor in all divisional Human Capital Management matters: e.g. high and low performer management, labour law queries, etc.
- Demonstrate leadership for the successful execution of HR processes and drive meaningful measures based on KPIs identified
- Anticipate HR related problems and apply expert knowledge to ensure HR practices and policies are respected in critical employee relation matters
- Initiate, drive and collaborate in projects and initiatives either to increase operational excellence or enhance value-adding HR services
- Liaise with the HR colleagues to enhance, maintain and support operational and regular HR Services
- University degree / University of Applied Sciences degree; further education in HR Management; good knowledge in Swiss labour law and application thereof
- At least 5 years of relevant HR experience, ideally in a Swiss Private Bank, preferably covering Private Banking or Asset Management units
- Team player with a successful track record as HR Business Partner for both strategic and operational HR-topics
- Hands-on attitude, can-do mentality as well as an assertive personality
- Very good communication and presentation skills. Full proficiency in English & German; French an asset
- Ability to successfully work with stakeholders on all hierarchical levels
- Excellent analytical-, prioritization- and IT skills
Please send your application to:
Only direct applications will be considered.