Identity & Access Management Specialist (Ref. 0955)
Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd is a leading sustainable private bank, offering all the advantages of the Swiss banking environment together with dynamic and personalised advisory services focusing on opportunities in international financial markets. The Bank provides a high level of services and expertise when acting as investment advisor and asset manager for private and institutional clients. Financial strength, excellent client services and outstanding quality are therefore key elements of its corporate philosophy.
J. Safra Sarasin’s most valuable capital is its employees. They are essential to the success of the organisation, now and in the future. Their technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills are highly valued by the Group’s clients, management and business partners. The success of J. Safra Sarasin depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of every one of its employees worldwide.
Corporate Center & Logistics
Identity & Access Management Specialist
You will take the main responsibility for the groupwide identity & access management (IAM).
The role consists of conceptional and project tasks to further improve the bank's IAM concepts, processes and tools.
- Operational responsibility for the access management process (joiners, leavers, movers, individual access requests)
- Further improvement of the profile based access management concept
- Responsibility for compliance with regulatory requirements in the area of identity and access management
- Support of internal and external stakeholders regarding periodic access controls
- Support of internal and external audits
- Completed education (University, FH, federal diploma) in computer science or business informatics, or adequate professional experience with further education
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of IAM preferably in the banking and insurance sector
- Interest in development and innovation in the corresponding area
- Commitment to high quality delivery, willingness to take responsibility, and capability to work independently
- Team player with distinct communication skills and ability to work with different stakeholders
- Fluent in English, German
Please send your application to: