Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd is a leading sustainable private bank, offering all the advantages of the Swiss banking environment together with dynamic and personalised advisory services focusing on opportunities in international financial markets. The Bank provides a high level of services and expertise when acting as investor advisor and asset manager for private and institutional clients. Financial strength, excellent client services and outstanding quality are therefore key elements of its corporate philosophy.
J. Safra Sarasin’s most valuable capital is its employees. They are essential to the success of the organisation, now and in the future. Their technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills are highly valued by the Group’s clients, management and business partners. The success of J. Safra Sarasin depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of every one of its employees worldwide.
Corporate Center & Logistics
Business Development & Support
Senior Pricing Business Analyst
As Senior Pricing Business Analyst at Bank J. Safra Sarasin you support the Bank’s profitability growth, by optimizing the discount management, implementing price adjustments and pricing-related regulatory requirements. This role gives you an excellent opportunity to make a positive impact on the Bank’s bottom line.
- Drive pricing projects from beginning to end: idea generation, proposal development, technical implementation, front trainings, internal and external communication, impact tracking
- Conduct analyses and make recommendations to support pricing decisions
- Manage and optimize run-the-bank pricing and discount management processes
- Provide front support and act as subject-matter-expert on pricing
- Implement and operate tools to support the Front with discount management
- Close cooperation with IT, Front and other units of the Bank
- University degree in a quantitative discipline such as engineering, mathematics or economics
- Several years of successful experience with Pricing in Private Banking including implementation of both list price and discount management measures: a) External and internal communication as well as front support and b) Technical implementation: business analysis, IT specification and testing, experience with Avaloq is an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills with strong ability to:
a) Translate business questions into relevant quantitative analysis considering data availability and quality,
b) Understand and process large, also unstructured data sets,
c) Effectively use analytical software: complete mastery of Excel is a must, knowledge of ‘R’ and Access are an advantage and
d) Synthesize findings into clear, crisp conclusions and recommendations
- Ability to communicate effectively and build strong working relationships with a wide range of audiences including IT developers, front staff and senior management
- Strong results focus and solution orientation
- Full professional fluency in English and German is required
Please send your application to:
Only direct applications will be considered.