Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd is a leading sustainable private bank, offering all the advantages of the Swiss banking environment together with dynamic and personalised advisory services focusing on opportunities in international financial markets. The Bank provides a high level of services and expertise when acting as investment advisor and asset manager for private and institutional clients. Financial strength, excellent client services and outstanding quality are therefore key elements of its corporate philosophy.
J. Safra Sarasin’s most valuable capital is its employees. They are essential to the success of the organisation, now and in the future. Their technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills are highly valued by the Group’s clients, management and business partners. The success of J. Safra Sarasin depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of every one of its employees worldwide.
Trading, Treasury & Asset Management
As Sustainability Manager of the Bank you will be responsible for the Bank's excellence in corporate sustainability and the positioning of the Bank as a leader in sustainability.
- Shaping and implementing the Corporate Sustainability strategy
- Managing the Bank's Corporate Sustainability Board
- Contributing relevant data and texts on corporate sustainability to the Annual Report
- Leading the training and education efforts to convey the Bank's central claim
- Liaising and representing the Bank in relevant bodies and associations of corporate sustainability
- University degree in a relevant field as well as a CFA or equivalent financial degree
- At least three years of working experience as a sustainability manager
- Deep knowledge in environmental, social and governance issues affecting the financial industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Basic knowledge and experience in data management
- Very good command in English. Fluency in German and French is a plus
Please send your application to:
Only direct applications will be considered.