Learning & Development Specialist
Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd is a leading sustainable private bank, offering all the advantages of the Swiss banking environment together with dynamic and personalised advisory services focusing on opportunities in international financial markets. The Bank provides a high level of services and expertise when acting as investment advisor and asset manager for private and institutional clients. Financial strength, excellent client services and outstanding quality are therefore key elements of its corporate philosophy.
J. Safra Sarasin’s most valuable capital is its employees. They are essential to the success of the organisation, now and in the future. Their technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills are highly valued by the Group’s clients, management and business partners. The success of J. Safra Sarasin depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of every one of its employees worldwide.
Corporate Center & Logistics
Learning & Development Specialist
Basel or Zurich
You have at least 2 years of professional experience in a Human Resources environment and are looking for an interesting position within the Learning & Development (L&D) area. We offer an interesting and broad role that gives you a good insight into the various disciplines of Learning & Development. Your focus will be on regulatory trainings as well as ensuring smooth processes and system management. You enjoy working in a team and understand how to deal with different stakeholders. Furthermore, you have the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics and enjoy combining your analytical skills with pragmatism. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel as well as being able to conceptually design presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint are a must in order to succeed in the role's requirements.
- Act as the Learning & Development Specialist within Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd by providing guidance and L&D expert advice to various stakeholders on all levels
- Responsible for the global Learning Management System (LMS; Moodle) i.e. User Access Management, customizing, assessment of technical feasibility of e-learning training requests and managing external vendors with regards to the LMS
- Assess, review and discuss training requests with various stakeholders to use appropriate training methodologies and add value to ensure best in class trainings at the Bank
- Provide meaningful training reports and analysis and conduct periodical reviews of the existing training landscape
- Proactively identify development potentials in collaboration with management and respective HR Business Partners and derive efficient and effective trainings
- Responsible for the assessment, processing and tracking of external education requests and issuance of external education agreements of the Bank
- Support HR-initiatives and -projects
- At least two years work experience in an HR environment
- First practical process- and/or project experience in Learning & Development
- Excellent IT skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), experience with Moodle is a big plus
- Ability to work independently and commitment for end-to-end process ownership
- High flexibility, proactivity and adaptability to various stakeholders
- Experience with analytics and reporting
- Fluency in German and English
Please send your application to:
Only direct applications will be considered.