Head of IT Network Team
Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd is a leading sustainable private bank, offering all the advantages of the Swiss banking environment together with dynamic and personalised advisory services focusing on opportunities in international financial markets. The Bank provides a high level of services and expertise when acting as investment advisor and asset manager for private and institutional clients. Financial strength, excellent client services and outstanding quality are therefore key elements of its corporate philosophy.
J. Safra Sarasin’s most valuable capital is its employees. They are essential to the success of the organisation, now and in the future. Their technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills are highly valued by the Group’s clients, management and business partners. The success of J. Safra Sarasin depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of every one of its employees worldwide.
Corporate Center & Logistics
Head of IT Network Team
The business unit Information Technology (IT) of Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd acts as service provider for the entire J. Safra Sarasin Group. Our centralized IT service hub is managed out of Switzerland to serve several countries.
We are seeking for team leader of our IT Network Infrastructure team, who is interested to lead and develop our team as well as to work in a challenging technological and international context. The team leader is able to support the transformation of our solutions or operating models.
You will act in a multicultural environment, be part of an open mind-set culture and take responsibilities and leadership.
- Leading the network team of 8 employees
- Responsible for the IT network infrastructure including network security, voice and video conference
- Managing the resources of the team to support infrastructure and business projects
- Defining the network infrastructure strategy with your team and in close collaboration with the IT Management to support the company demands best
- Together with you team you're responsible for network/network security related projects
- Operating our network infrastructure to fulfil the service level agreements (incl. On-Call support)
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, ideally in the networking area
- Proven experience in leadership, i.e. several years of proven track record
- Able to act as an authentic leader, capable to develop your team and set the right priorities
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the networking area (routing, switching, firewall, proxy, DNS, voice, video conference)
- Knowledge and experience in the areas of network infrastructure management, network architecture and design, project management and IT service management
- Customers oriented, open minded and able to act as part of our IT organization
- Proficient in English, German is an asset
Please send your application to:
Only direct applications will be considered.