Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd is a leading sustainable private bank, offering all the advantages of the Swiss banking environment together with dynamic and personalised advisory services focusing on opportunities in international financial markets. The Bank provides a high level of services and expertise when acting as investor advisor and asset manager for private and institutional clients. Financial strength, excellent client services and outstanding quality are therefore key elements of its corporate philosophy.
J. Safra Sarasin’s most valuable capital is its employees. They are essential to the success of the organisation, now and in the future. Their technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills are highly valued by the Group’s clients, management and business partners. The success of J. Safra Sarasin depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of every one of its employees worldwide.
Corporate Center & Logistics
Group Legal & Compliance
Member of the QI/FATCA team
Provide advice and guidance across the group on operational Regulatory Tax issues and requirements, in particular QI/FATCA and CRS.
- Ensure operational tax and compliance requirements for the business of the entire group
- Monitor QI/FATCA/CRS documentation, withholding and reporting compliance
- Assist with remediation actions, from analysing and planning to implementing and monitoring
- Advise and monitor procedures and processes, including IT specifications
- Banking business or law qualifications
- Confirmed compliance experience
- Good view and understanding of the Regulatory Tax environment, in particular tax regulations such as QI, FATCA or CRS
- Fluent in English and French; German an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, analytical and problem solving
- Ability to work independently
Please send your application to:
Only direct applications will be considered.